Available Position: HVAC Technician
Department: Building Services Division
Schedule: Full Time
Start: Within one month
Compensation Type: Hourly based
Reports To: Director of Building Services
Opening Date: Immediately
Asset Maintenance Alliance is a growing building services company located in Charlotte, NC that specializes in HVAC Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, Roofing, and Handyman services in the Carolinas. We are currently seeking a Commercial/Residential HVAC Technician to service and maintain our properties.
The HVAC Technician is responsible for all phases of HVAC Systems, diagnostic and repair, installation of new equipment, and preventative maintenance on existing equipment. Basic use of a tablet and dispatching software to manage service orders, job tickets, receive payments, create estimates, and job costing.
The activities listed here are not all-inclusive; rather, they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
- Communicate with clients on a professional level
- Operate timely and efficiently when reporting to calls and scheduled tasks
- Diagnosing and repairing HVAC issues in a timely fashion
- Removing old and installing new HVAC systems
- Enter and manage all job notes
- Maintain a clean image to protect the OAC brand, including personal hygiene, company vehicle, and company-provided tools
- Become a team member while performing job duties independently
- Supervise and train helpers and new staff members
- Flexibility in scheduling, hours of operation 7 am – 7 pm Monday – Friday, with possible overtime and on-call situations
Desired Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of HVAC or similar experience
- Experience reading and interpreting diagrams & blueprints is preferred
- Organized with the ability to multi-task while keeping track of priorities and maintaining big-picture focus
- A proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Valid driver’s license
Qualified and interested candidates should email a resume, minimum salary requirements, minimum benefits requirement and availability date to Chris@OneAllianceCompanies.com
No calls or other correspondences, please.
One Alliance Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.